Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda wii to be released before the year is over!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Great news.:)

Hope it is in Europe in 2010.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Not a chance I'd say. Wouldn't be the first time a Zelda game's been delayed, though it'll all be for the better.

Even if it did arrive in 2010, that'd likely be Japan only and we wouldn't see it for ages. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

I thought this meant before the end of 2009 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Davidius wrote: »
    Not a chance I'd say. Wouldn't be the first time a Zelda game's been delayed, though it'll all be for the better.

Even if it did arrive in 2010, that'd likely be Japan only and we wouldn't see it for ages. :(
    I think it will because if you just look at the release dates for zelda: twilight princess its less than a months difference between the Japanese and European release dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

It's about time we see a Wii Zelda game,Twilight princess being a gamecube port. Now how about F-Zero and Starfox Wii?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Xluna wrote: »
    It's about time we see a Wii Zelda game,Twilight princess being a gamecube port. Now how about F-Zero and Starfox Wii?

what use have nintendo for those games? they dont use their good games because they arent the money spinners.

Metroid Prime trilogy has been discontinued in Europe for God's sake. and starfox? there hasnt been a good one of them in 13 years. Zelda and Mario is all you'll get out of them really.

Advertisement