Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotpoint WD120 - All Lights flashing, Help!

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi, I have a Hotpoint WD120 washer dyer. All the lights are now flashing on the front of the machine and it is not turning on. Do you know what error this means as I cannot find an explanation for ALL the lights flashing.

I know it cant be good, just dont wanna pay €90 for someone to come out to tell me its broken when I can get a new one for €240!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd unplug and wait 10 seconds then re-boot (so to speak).

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

I tried all that Mike (I work in Network Admin)

Holding in the start button etc, not a sausage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ndbunker

Hi there,

I had a similar problem last November and debated whether I'd pay the call-out and parts etc or just go for the replacement. In any event, I decided to pre-pay the call-out and the issue was resolved by the replacement of a motor. I think I paid €130 for the lot.

so-far so good.

Advertisement