Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English HL Predictions?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭

So yeah, paper 2. What you guys think is gonna come up?

I've got both a literary genre and vision and viewpoint question done, lost one so just gonna learn the VV. Or could culture and context come up again?

Poetry, I think just learning Yeats/Boland would be fine. Well hopefully, I hate T.S Elliot so kinda stuck there. Don't really wanna waste too much time on other things so what you all gonna learn for paper 2?

Comments

I'm hoping for Kavanagh because I like him and he hasn't come up in ages. But I'd be fine with Yeats or Boland either.

I'm hoping for Literary Genre too, because I hate the General Vision and Viewpoint questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Literary Genre and WB Yeats is my guess

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Its either gonna be LG or VV I think. So I'm gonna pray for VV, rather like that.

And some easy ass Lear question.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 12345678910

I'm hoping for
    1.Rich
    2.kavanagh
    3.Boland
    4.Longley
    Our teacher thinks that this might be the year when no women come up on the paper-hopefully shes wrong!!!!
    I think Cultural Context would suit me best but I'd say i'll have to do literary genre which will be fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Hope Yeats and/or Rich comes up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I have a feeling Boland will come up this year as the female poet because the other two have come up more recently than she has.
    Also Longley probably will as well. I wish Keats would come up but it's not likely ='(

Advertisement