Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multitabling software on Stars

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Im multitabling 15 tables at the moment and stars and was just lookin for advice on what software makes this process easier as i keep timing out on tables. i have been reading about table ninja as this is the software boku87 had been using to multitable 50 tables hes a ledgend, but have also heard of auto hot keys and other programmes.

Is there any software out there to register for a bunch of sngs at the same time rather than click into each on?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

TOI was mentioned in another thread the other day, looks class. Haven't tried it myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Table Ninja and TOI is the most common combo. Basically all you do is thing what you want to do and it happens :D I think Ninja does the auto registration,

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭kod12

nice one lads have to seen boku87 doin 50 tables its unreal and hes a good winrate in them all. he turned $100 into $10000 in 14 days just multitablin low stakes sngs on stars doing 500 tables a day

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

kod12 wrote: »
    nice one lads have to seen boku87 doin 50 tables its unreal and hes a good winrate in them all. he turned $100 into $10000 in 14 days just multitablin low stakes sngs on stars doing 500 tables a day
    can you put up a link please. I assume 2+2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

I remember seeing a piece of hardware for this... Forget what it's called. Anybody, anybody, Bueller?

*edti* Here is it;http://www.pokercontrols.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

i use table ninja and it does everything you would need, i havent read about that TOI before but dont see why you would need anything other than ninja.

it registers for you, 4 different games at once if you need too.
    automatically clicks time bank & im back so you never lose a table, i 30 tabled no problem a few times.

its the best $55 i spent and no messing around trying to set up your own hotkeys

i got it last night and it is what it says on the tin. real easy to get 30 tables going altho the variance on stars last night was shocking. is there any site to give a good set up for the SNG betting system as the default one bets to large 4.5x pre flop

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

if you edit it to this it should be perfect..

ninjajpg.jpg

Advertisement