Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomers

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I am wondering if anybody could recommend a good dog groomer in Donegal around the ballybofey/letterkenny area. Has anybody used the one above Gary's Pet World? Im looking to get my Westie groomed. He is 8 months and it will be his first time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Got my 7 month old Miniature Schnauzer groomed by that lady above Gary's Pet World just before xmas, very happy with the results, think it was €30. Didn't half realise he would look as good afterwards.

Of course the poor thing was hit by a car on st.stephens days and had to have an operation, so they shaved most of his back:(
    But he's recovering well now;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭cmf86

Thanks for the reply. I got him cut with Dream Dogs, the lady above Gary's Pet World. More than happy with the result. She is very good and also very good with the dog. He was very nervous but seemed to take to her straight away.

Sorry to her about your dog. Hope he gets better soon.

Advertisement