Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to join a new league

Options
  • 06-01-2010 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just started playing before Christmas and have been on most nights 11-1am for a few games here and there. Was trying to join some league to try and get some competition going. Finding it hard to get instant games when trying head to heads or the online lobbies. Any chance of getting into a new league or something? How do I go about it, anyone starting any new one up soon?

Cheers:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

ill join, i wanna play in a league of some sort...i can play 11 onwards also!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

yeah i want to get into one aswell. But no idea how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Get a group of ye together (say around 6-8 players) and you can make your own league. You can do it under the xbox live screen on fifa if you have enough players

Also look on the online forums for EA and that and you will other leagues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

i'd join

• Registered Users Posts: 16 coughlt

Hi Folks, I'll join a Fifa 10 league if you are interested in setting one up. Msg me if you want. Username on Xbox is tommyboy26.

• Advertisement
Advertisement