Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forecast for rest of evening anyone?please!

Options
  • 06-01-2010 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

I'm litterally stuck in work now as there is no buses and I dont fancy a walk from Chapelizod to Coolock

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

The snow has stopped, probably for good. The problems still remain though, and I would suggest walking is your only way home! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭garytuohy

thank you!!

sleeping here I guess

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Joe Maxi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭bibbly

I drove into work and now have been guilt tripped into dropping two colleagues home so far... Dublin Bus is a jokeshop..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭garytuohy

Joe Maxi?

Apparently traffic is at a stand still..had someone leave chapelizod at 2:30 and they are just at heuston station now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Winger_PL

bibbly wrote: »
    Dublin Bus is a jokeshop..

LOL! Yeah, how dare they stop the services, obviously all of their buses have automatically deployed snow chains and of course they hover above the ice! How dare they... :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Winger_PL wrote: »
    LOL! Yeah, how dare they stop the services, obviously all of their buses have automatically deployed snow chains and of course they hover above the ice! How dare they... :pac:

They are just waiting on the fleet of snow buses to arrive from Canada, should be here soon to cater for the city centre...

SnowBus.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Winger_PL wrote: »
    Why do they have automatically-deploying snow chains if they hover above the ice?

Bloody Dublin Bus, money wasting shower of bas.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

My mother was saying the dublin bus site was down this afternoon and no one was answering the phones...

Advertisement