Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T-shirts that actually fit (a fools dream).

• 06-01-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for somewhere (online or highstreet) that sells t-shirts for a taller gentleman. I would be a small or medium in t-shirts in terms of the 'fit' but they are never long enough and I'm left showing off my boxers. Anyone know a place that can facilitate?

I'm sick of wearing baggy t-shirts just to get the length right!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hmm, my OH is 6'3 and wears t-shirts typically in a small, and they're a fine length on him. How long do you want them to be, and what height are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

I'm only 6"1, Just a little bit longer than usual, extra inch or so I guess.
    I have to say, I've never heard of someone who is 6"3 fitting into a small size t-shirt before, does he favour any particular shops, maybe they're the place to go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

My bro is 6'3" and american apparel tees fit him really well. They're a little expensive, but they wash & wear really well in my experience- i have tees that are 3-4 years old from there and as long as you don't EVER tumble dry them, they last and last, and come in piles of colours.

Just an FYI.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

as noted above, american apparel are generally slim fitting but extra long. Which means they don't suit me, but likely will you.

Advertisement