Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend the best place to get a motorised blow up double bed.

Options
  • 06-01-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

I stayed with a mate of mine’s recently and me and the Missus were treated to a reeeeally comfy, self inflating double blow up bed. :)

I have one myself but you need to get the pump out, which is a bit of a nuisance at 2am in the morning after a few zrinkz!!! ;)

Just anyone know the best place to get a self inflating double blow up bed….
    …online or around the Dublin area?!?

Thanks in advance Folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Argos or Millets at end of Henry street probably best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

I have this one

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6340616/Trail/searchtext%3EINFLATABLE+BED.htm

and it's big enough for two and (just) about big enough for a 6'2" individual (total length is 203 cm). It's fatter at the top so you don't necessarily need pillows but you'll need to buy a separate electric pump if you want to inflate it while inebriated :D There's a built in foot pump but I could only inflate it after nearly 10 mins of simulated chest-compressions!

Edit...I see you have one but have to use a pump with it. Please disregard the above :p

Advertisement