Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics-Pass or Honours

Options
  • 06-01-2010 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

Hi. In 6th year, and done effectively no work at all in 5th year, as well as this year. Finally starting to get my act together over the last week or two, but was wondering, is there much difference between pass and honours in economics?
    As I'd be effectively starting from scratch[while having the bare,bare minimum of knowledge in it, gained from listening every once in a while in 5th and 6th year] , would it be worth my while dropping down to pass? Or is the difference so little, sticking with Honours would be the better idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

IMHO there is a very big difference between pass and honors. Pass is quite easy compared to honors. The best thing would be to do higher for the mocks ad see how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭DC09

its not realy a long course though, get the main bits out of each chapter and give HL a go in the mocks..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Do higher, its pretty easy. I really don't understand half of it, but I just learn it and in all my tests i get A/B's.

All just boring learning imo.

Advertisement