Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MW2 Xbox Players - Petition

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

ah yes, because internet petitions work well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭warlikedave

Well even if it fails at least its an avenue for peolpe to voice their concerns and opinions. At least people can say they tried to do something about the situation. What would you suggest we do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Never had any problems myself.

cool what connection are you using? - MW2 for me takes ages to find lobbies for me and then the connection lagges smething cronic - Its hard to understand why others are having these issues while someone who could be down the road isnt. Ive mates on 7mb eircom as well as 20mb NTL that are having similar issues to me at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I'm on 20mb UPC. Usually play with my mate who uses 2mb eircom I think, and he's hooked up wirelessly and we never have problems either.

• Advertisement

rizzla wrote: »
    I'm on 20mb UPC. Usually play with my mate who uses 2mb eircom I think, and he's hooked up wirelessly and we never have problems either.

ah ok well my own connection is a 3-4 mbps mobile broadband but before you say thats the problem :P i am in a rural area with little or no contention and decent ping - 60-80ms pinging www.eircom.net in Command Prompt. Still its will be intereating to see how many have issues out there and how many dont

668494632.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Been having problems with laggy games the last few months, particularly ones involving Americans. Have 10mb UPC connection

your not the only one - will be interesting to see whos having problems and whos not and to see if theres any real pattern to these issues

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Craig Dowling

its downright ridiculous

i somtimes have to wait 10 minutes for a game and even then americans wreck it by causing serious lag

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement