Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone had this happen before?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 6:12pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Italian cup semi final second leg... 2 players available. wtf?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Wow, that's impressive...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Did you win...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Were Roma the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Has happened to me in some of the older versions.

Always a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,233 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

reserve/under 18s ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

Never seen that before, like wtf?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

No, Roma had their first team. I got boned.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

That's a load of gack. I've had it where a few of my South American players were away for friendlies when I had a MASSIVE game. I remember in one of the older FM's you could request the FA to postpone the match due to lack of players or something to that effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Liam O wrote: »
    reserve/under 18s ftw!
    nah... going on holiday ftw lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

In my second season with Spurs I signed Ashley Young on deadline day, which was Sep 1st. But it turned out registration for the Prem closed on the 31st of August. So he couldn't play until January. FOund that realy annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

SantryRed wrote: »
    In my second season with Spurs I signed Ashley Young on deadline day, which was Sep 1st. But it turned out registration for the Prem closed on the 31st of August. So he couldn't play until January. FOund that realy annoying!
    The same happened with me, with Dunne signed him on 1 Sept,but be had to wait till Jan 1 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

It's happened to me on CM4. I had a cup final with PSV against Willem II and I was missing about twenty first-teamers through international duty. Willem II had only a few missing. I won the match though.

Something similar happened in FM07 where all my South American players at Inter got called up for a match on the Wednesday. I had a CL game on the Tuesday and had half the team missing. I lost that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

had that once. all reserves players promoted. i won too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I've had that happen to me a hell of a lot. An old bug going back to CM4 at least that was never fully removed from the engine in subsequent versions.

Once happened to me in a Champions League Semi-final (or final, can't remember exactly) if you'll believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Something similar happened to me, was playing Man Utd in an FA Cup 6th round replay and basically my whole 1st team was away on international duty, somehow United had the majority of their squad still available apart from their very best players, but my reserves/u.18s excelled that day and got me through to the next round 3-2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

Nice. Which team were ya?

Advertisement