Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question to mods

Options
  • 06-01-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi i was automatic Ban Lift from: Cool Vids & Pics & Links
    cause i posted a few of my own youtube videos, i did not expect that, wanted to share my own vids, i get no benefit from people watching it.

I was told to post here.
    I just wanted to ask if its ok if i post one video of mine once a week would that be ok? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

What did the forum mods say when you asked them the last question above? And did they offer a rationale for yea or nay?

(dispute resolution procedure is here so have you been through the category moderator as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 LostPigeonCoo

sceptre wrote: »
    What did the forum mods say when you asked them the last question above? And did they offer a rationale for yea or nay?

(dispute resolution procedure is here so have you been through the category moderator as well?

Hi thanks for your reply, No he just said to post in helpdesk, Is it too much to ask to post my video once a week?

Hi thanks for your reply, No he just said to post in helpdesk, Is it too much to ask to post my video once a week?
    I'm a bit confused. Please ask the forum moderator, get a yes or no, then come back and tell me what they said if you don't like the answer.

If the forum moderator reckons you're pimping your videos too much (and I don't know whether they have or not) then they'll have a reason for thinking that. But here isn't the place you first ask. So, ask the forum mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 LostPigeonCoo

sceptre wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. Please ask the forum moderator, get a yes or no, then come back and tell me what they said if you don't like the answer.

If the forum moderator reckons you're pimping your videos too much (and I don't know whether they have or not) then they'll have a reason for thinking that. But here isn't the place you first ask. So, ask the forum mods.

Hi sceptre i did ask if i could post my video once a week, but i never got a reply back, I was told before that pm to use helpdesk at first. should i ask him again?

That's what I already said but I'll short-circuit this discussion.

I've had contact from the mods (I went and asked as the information I had was pretty non-existent from you).

Given that you're pimping your videos around the Internet in the same mis-labelling way you're doing here (I went and checked), the answer's no. It's not what the Cool Pics & Vids forum is for. Pimp them elsewhere on sites that will allow it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement