Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macy's/Bloomingdales' tshirts

Options
  • 06-01-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

My wee sister has always wanted to see Macys and Bloomingdales ever since she saw Miracle on 34th Street/Friends. I'm heading there soon and was thinking a tshirt saying Macy's or Bloomindales would be a sound present to bring back to her.

Looked on their website but saw nothing of the sort. Anyone know anything about that sort of thing?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Thanks mate; any idea how much they cost new?>

i'llbe in florida in a few days, i'll keep my eye out

Thanks AS, that'd be savage.

Havent seen any in macys, will still keep em peeled...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 justfiona

[I don't know if you're still looking for the Tshirt, but I live in Chicago and cut through Macy's every work day. If you tell me what you're specifically looking for I'll take a look.

Fiona
    My wee sister has always wanted to see Macys and Bloomingdales ever since she saw Miracle on 34th Street/Friends. I'm heading there soon and was thinking a tshirt saying Macy's or Bloomindales would be a sound present to bring back to her.

Looked on their website but saw nothing of the sort. Anyone know anything about that sort of thing?[/QUOTE]

Hi folks, just back from the US.

DC didn't have them in their Macys but the woman there said that the New York store was the only one that sold them. Picked one up there grand.

Thanks for all the help.

Advertisement