Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs shares

Options
  • 06-01-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

anyone ever think of buying any or bought any?

what price are they? and how would one go about obataining such a thing?

im not big on stock market or anything so forgive my ignorance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Haven't bought any but thought about it
    http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?SharePrice=TTNM&goButton=Go!

this is the lse and has all the info on the price but you will need a stock brokers to buy your shares and it means that for every transaction you will pay a price for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Would have to go through a stock-broker.

If your in it to try to make some money in the short-term, it might be worth a punt if you think Spurs will make the Champions League - the money it would bring would drive revenue up and so the share price would go up too.

In the more medium to long-term it really depends on whether we regain our place in the elite of football in time for the in-evitable European League (the CL being the acceptable forerunner for this in the short-term). This would bring with it monumental revenue from world-wide tv rights. Particularly it would be internet driven with clubs selling the own individual rights on a global scale. If this happens you would make a lot of money from your shares.

If we continue to be mediocre, the medium/long-term will see us become fairly parochial in football terms as we would have missed the boat globally. We would survive in domestic terms but would have no world-wide appeal to fans, tv or marketing gurus! We would probably tighten our ship financially and so the share value would probably drop or even be de-listed.

Ofcourse you could just buy some shares for the love of Spurs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Would have to go through a stock-broker.

If your in it to try to make some money in the short-term, it might be worth a punt if you think Spurs will make the Champions League - the money it would bring would drive revenue up and so the share price would go up too.

In the more medium to long-term it really depends on whether we regain our place in the elite of football in time for the in-evitable European League (the CL being the acceptable forerunner for this in the short-term). This would bring with it monumental revenue from world-wide tv rights. Particularly it would be internet driven with clubs selling the own individual rights on a global scale. If this happens you would make a lot of money from your shares.

If we continue to be mediocre, the medium/long-term will see us become fairly parochial in football terms as we would have missed the boat globally. We would survive in domestic terms but would have no world-wide appeal to fans, tv or marketing gurus! We would probably tighten our ship financially and so the share value would probably drop or even be de-listed.

Ofcourse you could just buy some shares for the love of Spurs!!

this would be my main reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

I have a single share given to me as part of a corporate match package thing the missus bought me for my birthday a couple years back. No idea what it's worth mind you. :D

Advertisement