Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabbage - Can anyone get it to work with 3 webtexts

Options
  • 06-01-2010 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

All i get is "Error connecting to network"
    Yet when i go to the 3 website i can sent webtexts no problem.
    I can also send from cabbage using an O2 account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Hi, to send three webtexts you have to click more->configuration->send mesages via intermediate server.

Assuming this is the desktop version?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

I use it no problem on my phone with 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭PLIIM

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    Hi, to send three webtexts you have to click more->configuration->send mesages via intermediate server.

Assuming this is the desktop version?

Excellent. Works perfect now. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Silica

Hi, I've been using Cabbage Lite for a while successfully for 3 webtexts on my Samsung Galaxy... until last week, when it started intermittently saying it couldn't access the network website.

3Mobile says there was a problem but that it was resolved, but I'm still having troulbe. Anyone else?

Thanks for a really useful app, Sam. If I can resolve this, will be upgrading.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Silica

Just to follow up, seems it's a 3Mobile problem after all and not a Cabbage problem. Thanks again for a really useful app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I couldn't log in to the full website version of webtexts the other day. Kept saying my password was incorrect. But I was able to send texts via the cabbage app on my phone.

Was quite strange.

Advertisement