Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdressers

Options
  • 06-01-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi, Could you please recommend a good reasonably priced Hairdresser in Dublin city center I'm going up to a dinner on the Saturday the 16th was thinking of getting my hair done.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

What age range are you? If you're under 30 odd, I'd recommend Style Club on South William Street.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

flipping brilliant hairdressers and as cheap as chips
    http://www.naturellesalon.com/

What age range are you? If you're under 30 odd, I'd recommend Style Club on South William Street.

that's a bit ageist :p

i am going to go there now, and i will bring my fake young ID

irishbird wrote: »
    that's a bit ageist :p

i am going to go there now, and i will bring my fake young ID

Ah I don't mean it like that, I just mean they wouldn't really do many conservative hairstyles if you know what I mean.

Ah I don't mean it like that, I just mean they wouldn't really do many conservative hairstyles if you know what I mean.

oh right, so they wont do my set and purple rinse then:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

irishbird wrote: »
    oh right, so they wont do my set and purple rinse then:rolleyes:

Leave out the rolleyes there would ye, I'm just trying to be helpful. I had no idea what age the OP was...if she was 80 I wouldn't send her to Style Club. Gimme a break.

Advertisement