Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ground floor apartments in Celbridge

Options
  • 06-01-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

hi there - i'm considering an apartment in celbridge, hazelhatch/wolstan abbey/ primrose gate - just wonder if anyone here has any opinions on a ground floor purchase?
    ...in terms of security mostly, any issues? ...or any general comments about the estates would be welcome and helpful
    thanks all! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

There are no ground floor security issues that I'm aware of, I've friends in ground floor apartments in both Hazelhatch Park and Primrose gate and they're very happy with the estates, however Primrose Gate are still waiting for their local grocery shop to open even though it's been promised for the last year or two, Wolstans Abbey and Hazlehatch park don't have estate shops at the moment although the Celbridge Main Street isn't too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

what about flooding?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

no flooding problems in hazelhatch park or primrose gate...not sure about wolstan abbey -but dont think they'd be affected either

Advertisement