Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Costa Blanco - Advice/Tips/Ideas needed!!

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm finishing college this year and as my friends are all working, will be heading out on my own. Hoping to go to La Zenia/Cabo Roig near Torrevieja area because I've heard lovely things about it. Does anybody know how I go about this as I've no idea where/how to start looking for jobs and am hoping to be sorted before I go out there.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 GAZ 1

hi there, i as good as grew up in that area and moved back to ireland recently. To be honest i had to move back because i was out of employment for a while and its very had to find a half decent job over there at the moment. i mean i speak 5 languages but that didnt help.

My advice would be, if you go over, to have a grasp of the lingo (although not essential because of the amount ot ex-pats there) and to really enjoy it there area because i had a brilliant 15 years there.

If you are lucky part-time bar work can be had but you really have to put yourself out there. (pay can be abyssmal)

regards:)

GAZ1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 GAZ 1

oh and btw... the local papers such as the costa blanca news, coastrider and euro-weekly (all in english) advertise local jobs etc.

Goog Luck

GAZ!:)

Advertisement