Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete all images option on digital camera?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

I hope this is the right place to ask.
    I have a samsung s1065 digital camera and I want to delete all the photos I currently have saved on my memory card as theyre clogging it up.
    I've looked in the manual and cannot figure out how to delete them all at once.
    It's only giving me an option to delete them one by one.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

kaydence wrote: »
    Hi

I want to delete all the photos I currently have saved on my memory card as theyre clogging it up.

You could always delete all the photos from the memory card via a computer - when you're hopefully backing up all the images :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Yes,if he has the memory card item you use to upload pics onto pc he can highlight pics and use 'delete all ' option

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kaydence

Thanks guys,

The "format" option doesn't seem to be giving me another option to "delete all"
    At least not that I can see!
    I don't actually have a card reader, but will pick one up and delete them that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

bedlam wrote: »

If you do go the delete via card reader route, it is worth while doing a format every so often.

Thanks Bedlam - good advice. I hadn't even consider the benefits of re-formatting the card periodically. . . . .Now if I could just find where I left the card :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kaydence

D'oh! :o
    That worked, cheers bedlam! :pac:
    As you can see I'm a bit dense when it comes to stuff like this.
    Cheers guys, you've really helped! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement