Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The life of Series

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi all!
    I was watching the DVD called "The life of Mammals" David Attenborough series - very intersting!

Did one of you watched these? what should I get next?!

Mods if this is the wrong place here. Feel free to move it elsewhere - I dont know where to put this in! :o

The Paws.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

The Blue Planet, brillant boxset!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Yeah I love his stuff, it's always so interesting and the way they capture some stuff is amazing.

star-pants wrote: »
    Yeah I love his stuff, it's always so interesting and the way they capture some stuff is amazing.

+1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

To be fair - the BBC really do put a lot of effort into these types of programmes, whilst there's a palaeontology forum - I'd still suggest to people here about Walking with Dinosaurs, it's rather enjoyable :)

star-pants wrote: »
    To be fair - the BBC really do put a lot of effort into these types of programmes, whilst there's a palaeontology forum - I'd still suggest to people here about Walking with Dinosaurs, it's rather enjoyable :)

Yes I enjoyed that one too. Even 'The Secret Life of Planet' was great, you'd think plants are just sitting there defenceless, but that's not the case.................!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

I watched the two parts series from The Blue Planet in college! So I am def thinking of getting it. I couldnt get it in Golden Discs both in Cork at the moment but hopefully soon.

I have an interest in palaeontology so I will def looking into the palaeontology forum to see any interseting DVD ye mentioned....but these are mostly about dinasaurs??...I am more into the past mammal bones etc stucture/traces/fossilised bones as well as invert.. etc..ah anyway...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

I love David Attenborough, I grew up watching him. His programmes are the most informative and the least invasive to the animals.

Have you seen Planet Earth?

Oh yeah- this is one of my favourite David Attenborough videos ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

lrushe wrote: »
    The Blue Planet, brillant boxset!!!:)

Def agree, we have it and it's fantastic. It's the only time I ever watched a tv program with my hubby and he was silent :D, he normally has to comment on everything!!!

Advertisement