Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Problem

• 07-01-2010 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have a problem with the internet just cutting off on perlico broadband and also with laptops /PS3/Xbox disconnecting from the wireless connection for no reason for a few seconds?

This is getting very annoying now and anytime I ring perlico they run there so called ''test'' and come back with ''we cant seem to find a problem with your line''.:mad:

Any help on this issue please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 slash2000

I'm getting the same problem, internet will disconnect for a few seconds (internet light on router will turn red and eventually green). Very annoying when playing PS3 online.

I rang perlico too and got the same response, ran a test and could figure out whats wrong!
    I ran a few speed tests and i'm getting 0.6Mb (suppose to be 3Mb!!!)

Have you checked ur speed?

675406648.png

My speed is ment to be 3mb but I dont think its ment to be dead on 3mb.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 slash2000

I got mine fixed (i think!) it was the DSL fliter, put on new one and its back to normal speed...... for now!!!. Have you tried removing the filter and plugging the phone line directly to the router?

slash2000 wrote: »
    I got mine fixed (i think!) it was the DSL fliter, put on new one and its back to normal speed...... for now!!!. Have you tried removing the filter and plugging the phone line directly to the router?

I dont use the dsl filter,i was told not to when i first got broadband.

• Advertisement
Advertisement