Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

plolugh parts required

• 07-01-2010 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭

anybody know where i can get two skimmers for my 12inch two furrow bamford/kneverland plough.any help or tips would be appreciated....thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

I have the same plough as you, you can get them in westlake plough parts in england. google them to get there number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭cjpm

fastrac94 wrote: »
    anybody know where i can get two skimmers for my 12inch two furrow bamford/kneverland plough.any help or tips would be appreciated....thanks

AFAIK Spaldings carry a huge selection of plough parts, haven't a clue what they are like for prices though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

we have same plough sliglty strained getting rid of it for 3 furrow 14inch vair width if we can find one

bk1991

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭icanhearjimi

Mike Roche in wexford. always advertised in the journal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭fastrac94

how do u find it for using,any tips???? u ploughing grassland or stubble?

• Advertisement

fastrac94 wrote: »
    how do u find it for using,any tips???? u ploughing grassland or stubble?

we plough both havent used it last year .its too light and we have changed tractor so lookin for 14inch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭aristo

bk1991 wrote: »
    we plough both havent used it last year .its too light and we have changed tractor so lookin for 14inch

that size of rabe can be got very cheaply these days, heavy plough too, and can change widths, just not from the cab like a kv,

aristo wrote: »
    that size of rabe can be got very cheaply these days, heavy plough too, and can change widths, just not from the cab like a kv,

i am talking conventional not reversable and manual vari width too .need heavy plough

aristo wrote: »

i am talking conventional not reversable and manual vari width too .need heavy plough

Advertisement