Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting my Guess bag fixed

• 07-01-2010 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I bought a beautiful Guess handbag not too long ago in BT2's (don't have the receipt anymore unfortunately :() On a night out I managed to completely break the zip! I've taken it to a few local seamstresses and they've all said the zip needs to be replaced but their machines won't do it?? Has anyone got any idea where I could take it in Dublin to be fixed? I don't mind paying for it as it was an expensive bag!. Any help would be greatly appreciated, have even considered bringing it back to the shop and asking their advice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

I would bring it back to the shop. The strap on my Fendi bag broke and i bought it back to Brown Thomas and they sent it off to be repaired, came back perfect, they cleaned it any everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Kimmy-XxX

That would be brilliant! Did they charge you for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

Is it an overlocker that's needed? Try someone who makes curtains, they may have the necessary equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 harveydent

Bryans Master Cobblers
    3 Talbot Street
    Dublin 1
    01-8783765

They'll repair and replace zips and also do the repairs for bt and bt2

Advertisement