Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Hulkageddon II

Options
  • 07-01-2010 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Just a warning to all the carebears out there that hulkageddon II has started now and will continue on untill midnight January 14th in game time.

P.S. - got any interesting stories in releation to this, post them, id love to hear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

Whats hulkageddon II? is it some sort of pvp event?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

My google sense tells me its a hulk hunt

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Navy Issue Armageddons with mining laz0rs unite !

• Registered Users Posts: 33 funi1234

Navy Issue Armageddons with mining laz0rs unite !

i actually warped into a belt in my home system and saw one of them... the fleet was about 20 strong defending and mining together i was like... ill leave now quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

http://hulkageddon.wordpress.com/

Good thing i dont have the time to play this week.

Still gotta admire the idea. Keeps us miners on our toes and nukes afk miners....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Wonder how much a hulk is going to cost after all this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Hulkageddon - Single Handley making the invention of hulks profitable! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

I haven't looked but have seen it mentioned that prices have gone up to around 200 mil. About 4 guys blown up in my usual mining system so far, some guys are still wreckless even though they know hulkageddon is on :P

http://hulkageddon2.griefwatch.net/?p=main

Is the site to keep an eye on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Only 200 mil for a hulk?! I remember buying 8 of them for a friend back when they were 600. This guy was a director in a logistics off-shoot of a alliance he had 12 accounts, 2 rorquals and 8 hulks mining in period basis back in the BoB days. Best investment I ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

dam eve has gone down just as i was about to ninja loot a hulk wreck after it was getting ganked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Paulmck

I am involved in hulkageddon and its not aimed so much at carebears as at afk macro miners, its not just an all out suicide ganking pirate fest...............even if the numbers stand against me..............dimonde.(hulkageddon orphanage) if you are flying a hulk and want to mine just watch local and stay in .7 and above if possible.

Advertisement