If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Budget around €200

Options
  • 07-01-2010 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Klingon.

Are you just looking for the biggest screen that you can get for €200 or do you need the screen to have anything specific ?

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Klingon,

We do have the 19PFL3404 on a very special price at the moment for €219.99. This is already discounted down from €249.99 so the Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount would not apply.

Let me know if this is what you're after or is there a particular set of features and size you're after.

Thanks, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Hey no specific features required, just a decent screen (brand unimportant) with as big a screen size as possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Hi Klingon

Have a look at this I've just ordered. I also have a LG 197w which has good picture but sound not great. At this money sound will probably never be good. I presume the sound on this won't be much better. Don't think you can go wrong though at this price even has full hd.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/m227wd/lg-m227wd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Loggie wrote: »
    Hi Klingon

Have a look at this I've just ordered. I also have a LG 197w which has good picture but sound not great. At this money sound will probably never be good. I presume the sound on this won't be much better. Don't think you can go wrong though at this price even has full hd.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/m227wd/lg-m227wd

Wow that's sweet is it really only 10 pounds delivery to dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Wow that's sweet is it really only 10 pounds delivery to dublin?

Yeah usually is.. and within a couple of days too

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.