Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repair

• 07-01-2010 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest a place in Limerick where i can get my laptop repaired

my laptop just won't charge i think its the power jack that is broke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a place in Limerick where i can get my laptop repaired

my laptop just won't charge i think its the power jack that is broke

I've used PC Medics in the past, it's at the top of Henry Street, in that video store Moviedrome. Good opening hours, think Paul is the guy who runs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

I've used PC Medics in the past, it's at the top of Henry Street, in that video store Moviedrome. Good opening hours, think Paul is the guy who runs it.

Cheers man, i was thinking that was probably the way to go

yeah i know paul sound man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Micro Ireland, across the road from Aubars on Thomas Street is a good place too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

jmccoy wrote: »
    Micro Ireland, across the road from Aubars on Thomas Street is a good place too.

I've used them on a few occasions and find him good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

hill top house just up the hill from aldi in castletroy, across the road from pissy world the best and most honost i have come across in years, the guys name is liam any more that that i dont know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Is it a Dell Notebook by any chance? The battery on certain models is known to fail, might be worth seeing if you can borrow a power cord from someone else to rule out the battery or power cord before spending money on someone looking at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 limericklegend

pc-doctor..found him very good,got new lcd for handy money..call him 0872335435.tell him farmer told ya to..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 mbreen2

Have just dealt with these guys on Davis St. Limerick http://www.laptopfix.ie/ and they were sound, fast, no messing. Got a 17inch screen replaced on a Toshiba laptop today for €135. They don't take credit or debit cards. Only a slight drawback having to have cash on hand but for the price difference versus all the others I contacted I didn't mind. Nearest quote was €15 dearer and that was after I told them the price offered by these guys. They are also open til 6:30 in the evening making drop-off and collection easy.
    Their number is 061 312965

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement