Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share dividend

Options
  • 07-01-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Dose anyone have a website that they can recommend that helps to get the following information on company shares:

1. The dividends paid
    2. When the dividends are paid in a company.
    3. The date in which you must be have ownership of the shares in order to avail of the dividends paid.

I do spend long periods of time trying to find the above information between a series of websites. I know there are websites that give the dividends etc.... I need more than this. The date in which you need to own the shares prior to the dividends been paid is my no.1 interest. I cant find this info anywhere.

Any help on the matter would be welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,298 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This forum is for posters requiring help with Boards, rather than for w=general queries. You might have more luck in the Investments & Markets forum.

Advertisement