Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Hasselhoff

Options
  • 07-01-2010 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

David Hasselhoff has quit ‘America’s Got Talent’, it has emerged.

The former ‘Baywatch’ actor, who was hospitalised a number of times in 2009, claimed to be working on an as-yet-unknown TV show.

The 57-year-old actor said: “I am proud that I was part of making ‘America’s Got Talent’ the number one rated show for the past four summers.

“It’s been a rewarding experience and now I’m thrilled to be able to follow my dream to do my own TV show, which will be announced very shortly.”

Hasselhoff leaves a gap on the judging panel of the reality TV show alongside Sharon Osbourne and Piers Morgan. No names have yet been suggested as a replacement.

A statement from the programme’s broadcasters, NBC, said: “David’s been an integral part of ‘America’s Got Talent’ and we are sad to see him go.”

In October, it was suggested that the actor was signing up for a new TV programme with US TV network A + E.

Hasselhoff’s daughter Hayley wrote on her twitter blog: “The Hasselhoffs signed the deal with A + E… Get ready for it.”

I liked the Hoff on the show

Advertisement