Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bicycles for sale - Melbourne

Options
  • 07-01-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Circumstances have left me the owner of 3 bikes where I only need one, so thought I'd give you guys first refusals.

One is a men's lightweight mountain bike. Brand 'Fluid', model 'Magnum'. White in colour. Brand new. Never been ridden. It's not on the Fluid website anymore as it's a 2009 model, but RRP was $350 and I'll let it go for $300.

The other is a Huffy lady's mountain bike. Not a great quality bike, but it got me to and from work every day for the last 18 months. I bought it new. Very sturdy and in good working order except for the back brakes. Hoping to sell for about $100 but open to offers.

Anyone interested let me know :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Hi Dee

I was thinking of heading to Kmart to actually pick up a bike. Soon if you have a picture of the Magnum it would sway me. Let me know I can PM you my email if you like.

Z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

Hi Zambia, Sure I can email you a photo. Feel free to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

Both bikes are still available to anyone who's interested :)

Advertisement