Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some for C & C

• 07-01-2010 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

3 alternative shots of the ugly side of University College Cork I recently took for a competition. I like them but I want some C & C before I submit entries [I still have time to re-shoot]. Do your worst.... :cool:

2006C977161840DF8EBE26FCA0984CCB-500.jpg

AAB85BB81DB84CD8B7BDB7F8822BBB53-500.jpg

879482BE8C764D42A62A1252E5D8D121-500.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I like the 3rd one, shows the permanently industrial side of things, the veins that keep the place going I suppose. Rubbish can always be cleared up, plumbing is more or less permanent.

Having said that I don't consider the pipes to be particularly 'ugly', if that's what you're going for...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I like the fridge and the first one, first probably my favourite, styles slightly different between them though with the colour in the second one, maybe that doesn't matter if they're separate entries, the only thing about the third one is brightness in the background at the top of the photo is a bit distracting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

No. 1 gets the message accross alright.
    (but surely there's more uglier things on offer :p, or.........you could throw a can of paint at the Honan Chapel and then get the shots !!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

First one is the best! Any details about competition?

Advertisement