Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathgar Test Center

Options
  • 07-01-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I did my driving test in Churchtown about a month ago and failed:(, but I really didnt like the area (or the instructor, but anyway) the area was made up mainly of estates, which I hate driving in.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Rathgar area is any better? and if they take you on proper roads or is it made up of estates too?

Im getting more practice now so I shouldnt be too bad but if Rathgars easier then ill def take it over Churchtown!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This forum is for people experiencing problems with boards, rather than for general queries. If you ask over on the Learning to Drive forum I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Advertisement