If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD 19/22inch+dvd player?

Options
  • 07-01-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi guys back again. Happy New Year to you all.
    I'm looking for another lcd 19/22inch for a kid's room and a dvd player to go with it? Interested in something like the LG22M227WD and the Philips DVP3360. What do you have in stock for delivery to Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Loggie.

We have the excellent bargain price of €219.99 at the moment on the Philips 19PFL3404. Down from €249.99. As this is already discounted tour Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount does not apply.

Also we have the DVP3360 at €69.99 instore so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €62.99.

Scart leads are available instore form €6.99 and delivery in the Dublin area is €25.00.

Have a look at these specs and let me know what you think.

19" - http://www.philipsshop.ie/threeseries.htm

DVD Player - http://www.philipsshop.ie/dvdpage.htm

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Thanks Nicola. I'll take the LG M227WD if I can get it delivered.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Loggie wrote: »
    Thanks Nicola. I'll take the LG M227WD if I can get it delivered.

Log,

thanks for that - I'll get one of the boys to give you a shout and get you sorted - 3 TV's from us in a year - where are you putting them all????

Thanks again for the Biz - Much appreciated!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Thanks John
    Dave rang me and sorted me with a dvd player aswell.
    As usual excellent service.
    Yeah 3 tv's in a year sure at your prices there's no recession. It's the only place to go. Still nothing on them though (Bruce Springsteen was right). The kids will be happy (for 10 mins), each with their own tv and dvd player. The latest tv and dvd is to replace a Daewoo combi yoke which will only play unscratched dvd's. Then, the wife reckons, it scratchs the dvd's and won't play them. She's probably right (always is !!). Those combi's were never a good idea.
    Anyway thanks again guys.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.