Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 webtext today, Jan 7th

• 07-01-2010 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just a quick question. Is anyone else having problems with this today? Has been dodgy all morning!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

paul.irl wrote: »
    Just a quick question. Is anyone else having problems with this today? Has been dodgy all morning!
    Seems down at the moment. That said it's no surprise. The site is unreliable on practically every day of the year. Anybody would think they didn't want us to send webtexts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Unwilling

Hello

I am currently vodafone, pay as you go. But I've noticed I am a chronic texter and in Nov and Dec topped up SEVENTY EURO EACH MONTH.
    So, I'm putting a stop to it and trying to curb my addiction.

In conjunction with reviewing my options to change network to someone who will offer me a better deal.

There is no specific time when I text so am/pm weekend midweek doesn't really apply.
    I do text constantly so 1000+ a month but don't really make calls..

Can any one advise any plans or packages that would suit me the best... happy to go bill pay to reduce my costs..

THANK YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Unwilling wrote: »
    Hello

I am currently vodafone, pay as you go. But I've noticed I am a chronic texter and in Nov and Dec topped up SEVENTY EURO EACH MONTH.
    So, I'm putting a stop to it and trying to curb my addiction.

In conjunction with reviewing my options to change network to someone who will offer me a better deal.

There is no specific time when I text so am/pm weekend midweek doesn't really apply.
    I do text constantly so 1000+ a month but don't really make calls..

Can any one advise any plans or packages that would suit me the best... happy to go bill pay to reduce my costs..

THANK YOU

You should start a new thread for your query instead of posting in this one.

Advertisement