Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Classes

Options
  • 07-01-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello everyone,

I am a native Spanish professional working in a software company in Galway. I have experience giving advance Spanish classes in college in Finland (at the Abo Akademi University). I decided to make some extra money (plus have some fun) by giving Spanish 1-2-1 one hour lessons, for 15€ each. I am available any day of the week from 18:00 (so classes could be 18:00-19:00, 19:00-20:00, 20:00-21:00, etc), or any time of the day during the weekend. Level is not a problem as the teaching would be specific for each student, and the material would be prepared and provided by me, so no books are required.

Please, let me know if you are interested, and tell me what you are interested in so I can create a class according to your expectations.
    Thank you for your attention.

Kind Regards,
    Andrés Martín

Advertisement