Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet speed for XBL.

Options
  • 07-01-2010 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hi guys.

I'm considering getting bbNet wireless broadband once the cold snap is over (don't want the guy installing it to fall off me roof :p) and was wondering, what speed/package should I be looking at for XBox Live?

Bear in mind that my income level may be a little limited.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The second one would be good, or the first one would even be ok i'd imagine. You'd want to find out what their pings are like though since its wireless. Lower is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

EGriff wrote: »
    The second one would be good, or the first one would even be ok i'd imagine. You'd want to find out what their pings are like though since its wireless. Lower is better.
    Cheers.

I'll enquire about the second one, as an extra tenner a month for the difference seems pretty good.

Advertisement