Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere in town with a games night and anyone up for starting one

Options
  • 07-01-2010 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

We were playing Trivial Pursuit over Christmas and I'd love to get regular games of it or Risk or Scrabble going. Is there anywhere in town where there are regular games, or anyone here interested in playing any of them?
    Yes, I have no life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,788 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Which town?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There is only 1 "TOWN", the rest of country has little villages :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

what console do i need? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

SeantheMan wrote: »
    There is only 1 "TOWN", the rest of country has little villages :P

I hear one of those little villages are missing their idiot....I think I found him :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

sarumite wrote: »
    I hear one of those little villages are missing their idiot....I think I found him :rolleyes:

Take jokes well?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Merod8

cycling wrote: »
    We were playing Trivial Pursuit over Christmas and I'd love to get regular games of it or Risk or Scrabble going. Is there anywhere in town where there are regular games, or anyone here interested in playing any of them?
    Yes, I have no life.

Hi cycling, I know there is a pub near christchurch that was looking to do something like this on a midweek night. They already have regular dominos nights. If your interested let me know and il check it out.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

noodler wrote: »
    Take jokes well?

Yes :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭john47

There are a couple of Scrabble Clubs in Dublin, check out http://www.irishscrabble.org/clubs.html

Facebook is good too. Im http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=John+Ryan&type=users#!/profile.php?id=100000527746555 and you will get more Irish players through me.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Fibbers used to have one. One night there was an endurance marathon tournament where people would have to play a random game. 2 people against each other in Bomberman, Barbarian C64, Streets Of Rage, and a Snes Jigsaw game. That was fun.

• Advertisement
Advertisement