Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Amateur Poker Open

Options
  • 07-01-2010 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have a ticket for sale for the Killarney Amateur Poker Open running from February 4th - 7th, you have to have played in the "Poker in the Pub" leagues which ran last year so its a long hot that i'll be able to sell it at all. I broke my leg recently so I wont be able to attend... contact on Larry [Mod Edit: number snipped] if you're interested or know anyone interested.

[Mod Edit: I've deleted the mobile number contained in the post, PM the guy if you're interested.]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

I have a ticket for sale for the Killarney Amateur Poker Open running from February 4th - 7th, you have to have played in the "Poker in the Pub" leagues which ran last year so its a long hot that i'll be able to sell it at all. I broke my leg recently so I wont be able to attend... contact on Larry [snipped] if you're interested or know anyone interested.
    How much for the ticket???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

delete number in above quote also :cool:

Advertisement