Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the snow in Mayo today?

Options
  • 07-01-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Thought there was supposed to be snow in the West today?

Have you snow where you are in Mayo?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Zxc01 wrote: »
    Thought there was supposed to be snow in the West today?

Have you snow where you are in Mayo?

I would say in higher ground (Croke Patrick, Knock Airport etc) have alot of snowfall but im In Castlebar myself at the moment, no fresh snow,just ice and compressed snow from previous days, still a very cold breeze blowing, temp is about 2-3'c.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Zxc01

Well no fresh snow in Clairmorris so far

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

I work in Ballina and there is piles of snow there

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Loads of snow in Ballina - came down overnight. More to come tonight apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Is knock airport closed?? Friend told me he was flying back to london but had to turn back. Bummer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Zxc01

Still no snow in Claremorris...................Main roads are fine also.......a bit of fog but i managed to drive at 40 m/hr this morn............wahhhoooo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭CiaraBelle

Planning to travel from Dublin to Ballina early tomorrow - what are the road conditions like there at the moment?

Advertisement