If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEF IQ5SE

Options
  • 07-01-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi,
    Is it possible to get a pair of KEF IQ5SE in Dublin? I notice them on the .com site but not on .ie. In beech would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭gorm

bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

gorm wrote: »
    bump

Gorm,

apologies for the delay, The IQ5se are available in limited quantities at the moment at £399.95 / €459.99 and we can happily order these in for you and ship them to Dublin we can even do a Boardie 1/2 price shipping deal for you on these - however whilst we have a few pairs coming in over the next week I don't have a guaranteed delivery date at the moment - if you wanted a better deal I do have a VERY VERY few pairs of Monitor Audio RS8 available in sleected finishes at 1/2 price reduced from £799.95 to a crazy £399.95 / €449.99.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John. Tempted by the MAs. (MA84s were the first floorstanding speakers I bought in 1980. Still have them in use). However I already have a pair of KEF IQ5 and they are 'spouse friendly' and so approved of. The RS8s are bigger and more angular.
    Can you get me a pair of the KEF IQ5SE in beech please? Who do I need to contact w.r.t. to the order?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

gorm wrote: »
    Thanks John. Tempted by the MAs. (MA84s were the first floorstanding speakers I bought in 1980. Still have them in use). However I already have a pair of KEF IQ5 and they are 'spouse friendly' and so approved of. The RS8s are bigger and more angular.
    Can you get me a pair of the KEF IQ5SE in beech please? Who do I need to contact w.r.t. to the order?

Gorm,

Thanks again for the email and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We have just had a huge delivery of the IQ5 unexpectedly! - in Black - if you wanted those I can have them to you rapid - if beech are reqd I will have to see if we can get a special order for these as they are not a stock item,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Gorm,

Thanks again for the email and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We have just had a huge delivery of the IQ5 unexpectedly! - in Black - if you wanted those I can have them to you rapid - if beech are reqd I will have to see if we can get a special order for these as they are not a stock item,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

I would prefer Beech. Time is not an issue however, 'Fitting in' with the decor is :o. Let me know the process and I'll take a pair. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

Just to add to the confusion, I call them 'Beech' but they may well be 'maple' its the lightest colour version.:confused:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.