Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Life 2 (who wants it)

Options
  • 07-01-2010 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

256px421pxhl2box.jpg

Just in case anyone does not have Half Life 2 yet I have an invite that has been sitting in my Steam account for ages and everyone I know seems to have this game already.

Anyway if you would like the game you need the Steam Client, a pc, and broadband to download the game.

If you want it I need your email address to send you the game as a Steam gift.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

...annnnnnnnnd its gone to a fellow boardsie!

That was quick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I have one too for the first to PM me.

Err, the invite's no longer in My Games list...it was there the other day :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Since this seems like a thread for giving away stuff, who wants a Killing Floor guest pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I have that game here beside me, I got it when it came out and can't play it because Valve are a shower of robbing bastards and steam is the devils tool. Their support is non existent and it's the reason I avoid anything with valve or steam written on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ps. - esSpoono is a king among men. to take his half-life 2 would be like receiving the gift of eternal life from a golden god

• Advertisement

Oh, gifts are hidden away in a menu now - they were listed with the games the last time I checked. :o

First person to PM me their email address gets it :) Gone!

Jazzy wrote: »
    ps. - esSpoono is a king among men. to take his half-life 2 would be like receiving the gift of eternal life from a golden god

haha you so cRazy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Oh, gifts are hidden away in a menu now - they were listed with the games the last time I checked. :o

First person to PM me their email address gets it :)

Where are they located within steam? I've had a browse but can't see anything.

Where are they located within steam? I've had a browse but can't see anything.
    In the menu bar, Games > Manage gifts & guest passes...

Oh ya thats typical timing. Damn you murphys law!

anyway what he said and

giftsd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Since this seems like a thread for giving away stuff, who wants a Killing Floor guest pass?

This.
    Anyone want a pass? I can't give 'em away after tomorrow so I need someone to give 'em to!

Advertisement