Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I go ? Need Help =)

• 07-01-2010 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was wondering if someone could help me :) .. I need to get a letter from the college naming the course im doing and its duration and stuff like that.. its for the maintenance grant ( Still Being harrassed about it :pac:) ... anyway thing is I haven't a clue who to contact about it :confused: they rang me today saying they need it ASAP ..:eek: Anyone know who I've to go to about it ??

Ciara XD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Registration office I'd imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Well i'd guess the registration office could help you out! Even if they can't the grants office is in the same room, so happy days ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=101371&stc=1&d=1262881950

Do you see Humanity house, by NO.12?
    You access this by a door on the courtyard side of the building, when you go through the door turn left and it's at the very bottom of the corridor(50ft or so)

Open Monday to Friday, Lunch 1-2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jellietots

I Emailed them Both there and Ill Drop Into them when I go in for the exams:pac:
    Thanks For your help:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm pretty sure that they'll post you out such a letter if you just email them. I've had similar troubles in the past and the office is well used to dealing with such issues. Must say, when I emailed, they had it out to me in three days. Very nice of them :)

Advertisement