Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here if your stuck, snowed in and need transport.

Options
  • 07-01-2010 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, this might work!.

There's probably a few of us here driving in or out of the city with an empty car, or someone stuck without a bus and making their way along your route.

Would you be willing to help out a regular DCF member?.

I would.

DUBLIN BUS PRESS RELEASE.

"Due to the deteriorating conditions and in the interest of safety last departures outbound and inbound will leave at 20:00hrs on all services. Dublin Bus would encourage all customers to travel as early as possible. Both DART and Luas will honour Dublin Bus Tickets after 20:00hrs."

Anyone stuck heading northside after about 6pm?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I'm driving in to Dublin city centre at 5:15am to-morrow from Celbridge via Lucan by-pass and Palmerstown, anyone need a lift PM me. Oh and I'm using the car, the motorbike is staying in the garage :),

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if anyone in raheny is stuck for stuff im going to raheny in an hour for shopping. if anyone one wants me to pick them up anything pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Nice idea for a thread :)

I might be stuck for a lift to my college exams next week, if the buses still aren't running to Tallaght (and the exams aren't postponed!)
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I might be stuck for a lift to my college exams next week, if the buses still aren't running to Tallaght (and the exams aren't postponed!)

where in d6w are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I'm going to Tallaght on Monday morning if that's of any use to you but I suspect they'll get the buses at least to the Square. 54A's running normal route with a detour down Wainsfort Rd instead of via Fortfield and is going to Tallaght Garda Station which should do anyone trying to get to the hospital/college/shops/pub.

Nice thread idea btw.

• Advertisement
Advertisement