Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kidney removal

Options
  • 07-01-2010 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hi all

my father had a kidney removed due to a cancerous tumour 3 years ago, last year he was diagnosed with a tumour in the remaining kidney , just today we got news that that tumour has now enlarged at a rapid rate and may be cancerous, either way surgery and removal of the remaining kidney looks pretty immediate. Anyone else ever heard of a similair case? Advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

DeirdreD wrote: »
    hi all

my father had a kidney removed due to a cancerous tumour 3 years ago, last year he was diagnosed with a tumour in the remaining kidney , just today we got news that that tumour has now enlarged at a rapid rate and may be cancerous, either way surgery and removal of the remaining kidney looks pretty immediate. Anyone else ever heard of a similair case? Advice?

Thanks

I would advise talking to his doctor(s) rather than on here.

Hope he's okay.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

deirdre,

i hope your father does ok.

we dont allow medical advice here. he should discuss his options with the team treating him.

best of luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement