Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker / BBV pool and beers - is it that time of the year again?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Later in Feb
    Icarus152 wrote: »
    Lads,can we post up what we'll be wearing on the night please? It'll avoid the potential embarassment of 2 of us turning up in the same outfit.
    0002%20-%20Pimp.jpg

What I wore out on Halloween would work!

Well I think the night of Feb 5th will work the best, now gotta find a location :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

ionapaul wrote: »
    0002%20-%20Pimp.jpg

What I wore out on Halloween would work!

Well I think the night of Feb 5th will work the best, now gotta find a location :)
    Balls, I'll have to change my outfit now. :mad: Good call Icarus, that coulda been embarrassing.

Later in Feb
    Right - February 5th is the locked-down date for boozing! Now a weekend of contemplation to decide the venue (am hitting Bruxelle tonight for a rock fix, will no doubt provide some inspiration in the way that only 70s and 80s rock ballads can and which young people are once again starting to embrace) and we're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

ionapaul wrote: »
    Right - February 5th is the locked-down date for boozing! Now a weekend of contemplation to decide the venue (am hitting Bruxelle tonight for a rock fix, will no doubt provide some inspiration in the way that only 70s and 80s rock ballads can and which young people are once again starting to embrace) and we're on.

Going for the aul grunge look now ;)

Later in Feb
    Just being true to my rocker persona! :) Ain't cutting my hair for 'the man' no more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Good man :)

Advertisement