Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sea shepard has a whale of a time

Options
  • 07-01-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brw6JN0lQXY

watched whale wars a few times and while I applaud the lads efforts sometimes the way they do things is just plain stupid. Not sure on the background to this but was pissed off with the way SS boarded a boat and then claimed to kidnapped when the boat wouldn't stop to let them off again. That said I don't see anyone else trying to stop whaling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Its true that those whalers need to be stopped but some of the stuff I've read about Whale Wars smells funny. Especially Paul Watson being "shot"!

The south park episode was brill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

It's the comedy show of 2009-2010!! Put a bunch of incompetent bumbling hippies on a boat and let them chase the Japs for hours on end - what a bunch of tits! The funniest thing I've seen in a long time!:D

Advertisement