Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang leader Wayne Dundon to be released in april 2010 WTf??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

I browse onto the Limerick blogger forum from time to time and notice that a poster there said Wayne Dundon is being released tomorrow evening (technically that would be this evening). Does anyone know if that is true?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

he is out, released at 6am from dublin prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

mike kelly wrote: »
    I believe he will be technically released but immediately rearrested in relation to this.

You were sure wrong about that one bud:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Stab*City wrote: »
    You were sure wrong about that one bud:D

Yes, I certainly was. Whatever faith I had in the justice system in this country is just gone. No amount amount of new laws or bail referendums seems to bring about any real change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

It is expected that Wayne Dundon will travel to the continent in the coming days.

Off with his bucket and spade.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Raiser wrote: »

well for some isnt it.....i wonder will my taxes in some way pay for his flight!

Interesting comments from Roy Collins in the Sunday World. Wayne Dumdum got brought home in a prison van for his own protection and Steve was standing at the door of The Steering Wheel when he saw it pass on its way to Weston. He gave up everything to have this scumbag behind bars and he is out already with his son not even dead a year :mad:

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php

The Dumdums are some animals, why are they not separated in prison?

Jigga wrote: »
    Interesting comments from Roy Collins in the Sunday World. Wayne Dumdum got brought home in a prison van for his own protection and Steve was standing at the door of The Steering Wheel when he saw it pass on its way to Weston. He gave up everything to have this scumbag behind bars and he is out already with his son not even dead a year :mad:

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php

The Dumdums are some animals, why are they not separated in prison?

they seeem to run the prison according to the Sunday World. And why are they put in Wheatfield and not in Mountjoy? I thought Wheatfield was a more modern prison for less serious prisoners. Travellers usually get sent to Lochan House but they were spared that also. Very strange indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

You could be right about the chauffeur to be honest. Detectives were speaking with people in Moyross yesterday who may have come into contact with him.

• Advertisement

has my last post disappeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

your post was removed as it quoted a previous post that was in breach of the charter.

Apparently my post which you quoted mike was removed too and i only stated a fact - where he was and what he was up to. So the truth is in breach of the charter now. Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Flaccus wrote: »
    Apparently my post which you quoted mike was removed too and i only stated a fact - where he was and what he was up to. So the truth is in breach of the charter now. Fantastic.

boards.ie after all...
    And you will get an infraction (and me too probablyfor stating this) for questioning God's moderators decision.

True. But dont give a toss to be honest seeing as i broke no rules and if i did then half the people posting here do the same on a daily basis (speculate, piss take etc..). I posted what i witnessed

Flaccus wrote: »
    True. But dont give a toss to be honest seeing as i broke no rules and if i did then half the people posting here do the same on a daily basis (speculate, piss take etc..). I posted what i witnessed

yes, I can't see anything wrong with what you posted. I think what I quoted had something to do with car insurance (!) and whether Wayne would be likely to receive a quote or not

possibly the libel rule in the charter in which case it's broken everyday.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Your post was removed as it was potentially defamatory.

discussing mod decisions in thread is also in breach of the charter. Do it again and I will start banning.

now get back on topic.

mike kelly has chosen to ignore the above warning, and has thus received a ban until monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Raiser wrote: »

not without a passport

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

not without a passport

In fairness, he's one of the few people in the country who could convince the passport office staff to get back to work.

• Advertisement

Alive in Limerick has a good write up on the scumbag, good to see that blog back

http://aliveinlimerick2.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    In fairness, he's one of the few people in the country who could convince the passport office staff to get back to work.

lol very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Jaysus, he's a fat ****.

interesting that he managed to get a passport within such a short time with the passport offfice having such a huge backlog.

I didn't know either that he had "peace talks" with Willie O'Dea in 2002

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Maybe he already had a passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Unemployed, yet can stay in a hotel where the rooms cost 185 quid a night?

Laughable how this scum can get away with it. No doubt he will get to claim full benefits on social welfare as well, when people who have worked and lost jobs have to get by on whatever social welfare they can get.

That rag of a paper is just as bad to give any sort of publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

mike kelly wrote: »
    interesting that he managed to get a passport within such a short time with the passport offfice having such a huge backlog.

I didn't know either that he had "peace talks" with Willie O'Dea in 2002

Don't know how you missed that. It was in the papers and on the radio, as O'Dea made sure that everyone knew how he was "saving" Limerick.

Was a great success too, as there has been no crime or murders by those scum since 2002:rolleyes:

I wonder what were the scum offered in thse "peace talks"? Should only have been one offer on the table, and that should have been the guarantee of being hit with full prison sentences for any crimes that were done.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Gymsey

I think this is a new low for the Sunday World. I think its obvious that its an attempt by them to undermine Paul Williams' move to the News of the World by giving a voice to one of the criminals he writes about. They even try to get sympathy for him as he talks about the affect articles have on his daughters.
    Bottom of the barrel journalism. The Sunday World should be boycotted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Gymsey wrote: »
    The Sunday World should be boycotted.

It is - by anyone with any slight degree of intellect.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement