Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang leader Wayne Dundon to be released in april 2010 WTf??

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

did he not get a few years off his sentance, how was that managed, answers on the back of a stamp please.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Kess73 wrote: »
    Don't know how you missed that. It was in the papers and on the radio, as O'Dea made sure that everyone knew how he was "saving" Limerick.

Was a great success too, as there has been no crime or murders by those scum since 2002:rolleyes:

I wonder what were the scum offered in thse "peace talks"? Should only have been one offer on the table, and that should have been the guarantee of being hit with full prison sentences for any crimes that were done.

Dont forget there was a large eru presense in the city at that time, and the "peace talks" were a way of getting them to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Shammy wrote: »
    Dont forget there was a large eru presense in the city at that time, and the "peace talks" were a way of getting them to leave.

There is still a decent enough sized ERU presence in Limerick, unless they call the armed gardai something different now to get around saying they are still here. Before my last job went belly up, I was on alarm call, and sometimes the Gardai actually turned up when I got there. The times that happened it was normally a pair with weapons that turned up, often in the long volvo they have.

Speaking of armed gardai I saw a shocking disregard for a firearm the week before last from a young garda.

I was coming over Sarsfield bridge and the unmarked red mondeo was parked beside the old Dunnes. Two gardai got out. One with a vest with garda on the back and the other with his plain clothes but in a bullet proof vest.

The latter of the two had his handgun unfastened as he got out of the car, and strolled over to go into Riddlers that way, gun in plain sight, no jacket or anything over it, and not fastened in his holster thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

Gymsey wrote: »
    I think this is a new low for the Sunday World. I think its obvious that its an attempt by them to undermine Paul Williams' move to the News of the World by giving a voice to one of the criminals he writes about. They even try to get sympathy for him as he talks about the affect articles have on his daughters.
    Bottom of the barrel journalism. The Sunday World should be boycotted.

I taught Paul Williams moved to the sunday world from the news of the world?? I could be wrong...:confused:

I taught Paul Williams moved to the sunday world from the news of the world?? I could be wrong...:confused:
    as in very

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

In the leader today, he's back from mexico already.
    + they are expecting trouble says minister for justice who was also in limerick today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Saw a Camera Man shooting footage outside the Steering Wheel Bar and Arcade today at 11.11am

- Wonder is there another cheery Limerick TV3 special on the way.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Raiser wrote: »
    Saw a Camera Man shooting footage outside the Steering Wheel Bar and Arcade today at 11.11am

- Wonder is there another cheery Limerick TV3 special on the way.....
    Its Roy Collins' anniversary tomorrow, might have had something to do with that

If that's true about Wayne Dumdum returning from Mexico i hope he gets a bullet in his head shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

In the leader today, he's back from mexico already.
    + they are expecting trouble says minister for justice who was also in limerick today.

so he spent barely a week in Mexico? Something odd there, but I imagine a fellow like him would be a fish out of water in a luxury hotel abroad.
    I just hope he wasn't arranging any deal with Mexican criminals. He already has contacts with criminal gangs from Jamaica and the Lebanon so anything is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

according to NOTW he was going over for liposuction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

well it will be obvoius if that was the case :-) They do seem to have a weight problem in that family, you would think that they would be able to buy some decent food with all that money they have

mike kelly wrote: »
    well it will be obvoius if that was the case :-) They do seem to have a weight problem in that family, you would think that they would be able to buy some decent food with all that money they have
    but thats what they are doing, buying too much of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

PCPhoto wrote: »
    according to NOTW he was going over for liposuction.

He could do with some liposuction on his head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Is there a charge in case of an incidental medical malpractice for the surgeon?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

What medical procedures this individual has is his own business. he's done his time so there is no need for this thread.

closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement