Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activation

Options
  • 07-01-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Please send my activation email as I registered a few days ago.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi,

You can get it resent to you automatically by clicking here. Don't forget to check your trash and spam folders as your email provider can sometimes be a bit picky and delete it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 the golfer

sceptre wrote: »
    Hi,

You can get it resent to you automatically by clicking here. Don't forget to check your trash and spam folders as your email provider can sometimes be a bit picky and delete it:)

Thank you for replying but I have asked for a resend again to no avail, I clicked link you gave me and after sending it I got a message to say activation was sent to my email address. I am at a loss as to why I am not getting activation code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 the golfer

Why am I not receiving activation email please ?
    I wish to become a registered member.
    HELP PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing why your mail provider isn't delivering the mails we're sending out to you, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I missed your reply I'm afraid, sorry about that.

As I mentioned above, your particular email provider has a history of sometimes not liking the activation emails. If you've tried checking the spam, trash and recycle folders (and if you haven't, please give it a go), the problem is still at their end and I'd suggest signing up to your account here with en email from a different provider.

As BuffyBot said, we've no way of knowing why they're not delivering it, we just know that it's being sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement