Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

u peeps are freaking me out!!!

Options
  • 07-01-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

dude we have like 5 months till leaving cert and the wya people takin u think it was next week. come on relax.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭eoins2345

ok u go and relax in ur free gaf for da next 5 months n wake up with a balls of a hangover with a week to go.enjoy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 free gaff?

i think ill beat u in lc? wanna bet on it. if i win you have to write free gaff is a legend and i suck lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

free gaff? wrote: »
    i think ill beat u in lc? wanna bet on it. if i win you have to write free gaff is a legend and i suck lol
    I'll beat you in English hands on anyway. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

free gaff? wrote: »
    dude we have like 5 months till leaving cert and the wya people takin u think it was next week. come on relax.
    Those of us who spell correctly may be aspiring for higher points than yourself and therefore, have to take the Leaving Cert. a tad more serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/sighs

/turns key

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement